All visitors to Singapore must meet the following entry requirements:
- Valid travel document (minimum validity = 6 months);
- Onward / return ticket;
- Entry facilities to next destination;
- Sufficient funds to stay in Singapore and
- Visa for Singapore (if applicable *)
* For details on entry visa requirement, please visit the Singapore Immigrations and Checkpoints Authority Website at:
Request for Visa Application Document(s) - Invitation Letter, Forms V39A and V52
If for visa purposes, you require an invitation letter to allow you to travel to Singapore, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org the following details the conference secretariat.
- Name (as it appears on passport)
- Passport Number
- Country of Departure
- Job title
- Mailing Address
- Fax No.
Kindly ensure that you have completed your registration and have made the payment before sending in your request for visa application document(s) to the conference secretariat. The document(s) will be prepared and sent by email.
Please approach the Singapore Embassy / Consulate Office nearest to you for visa application and submission procedures. For the list of Embassy or Consulate, please visit:
Alternatively, you can find all services relating to entry and visa requirements online please visit their website http://www.ica.gov.sg. Contact details of the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority of Singapore are:
Immigration and Checkpoints Authority of Singapore
10 Kallang Road
ICA 24-hour call centre: (65) 6391 6100
Fax number: (65) 6298 0843/ 0837